Very pleased with Dr.scott most careing and knowledgeable Dr.

i ever dealt with.I read everything on here about him and was scared to get him, but guess who i got when i had a very hard tooth to get pulled out. Thats right Dr. Scott so all this stuff on here about him is a bunch of bull. I'd wouldnt want anybody else but him.

I also dealt with Dr. Terry very nice and his assistant candy also very nice. Drove from florida 8 hr. drive.

Highly recommend Dr. Scott, Dr. Terry,and assistant Candy and Sexton in s.c. Florence.Pat the receptionist was very helpful up stairs.I personally dont believe cant believe what people say about this place.

The whole place was very nice. Every employee in there was very helpfull.You go to different departments but they have you moving very organized sexton dental clinic.

If you have any questions please contact me at steve212802@aol.com Saved a lot of time and money going to this place, and hate to say it but had a great time at the dentist office, not like the dentist i went to in florida and n.y.Going back again to finish work worth the drive.

Had an Experience with Dr Scott Connelly?

Comments