Recently, I read that Dr. Scott Connelly had a new company called BodyRx.

18 years ago, he was business partners with Paxton Beale. I was young and went for an abortion at the only place I could afford.

At my first visit I met Dr. Scott Connelly who claimed to be the medical director and some old man in bright colored lycra pants named Pax Beale.

I agreed to the procedure and at 16 had an abortion. The procedure went to bad I was forced to have a hysterectomy. I filed a complaint against Dr. Connelly and the clinic operator Pax Beale. I was not alone as 2 other women had the same issue.

I am pissed because now I see these two selling protein powders and nutrition bars. They runied my life and have reinvented themselves as sports nutrition gurus.

Had an Experience with Dr Scott Connelly?

Comments

Dear Boo Hoo,

Or should I say Pax Beale? The people whom you slaughtered in your clinic both patients and the babies they carried, did not as did I, deserve to be maimed due to you hiring unlicensed practitioners to perfrom the abortions.

The scam that you ran along with

Dr. Scott Connelly, Dr. King, Dr. Paul Arciero was wrong.

Preying on the poor who chose you for price and young teenagers is also horrendous.

Perhaps this is why you have had so many health problems and your old accomplice is dying.

The two of you are in visually pathetic and horrible shape.